Barnes & Noble Order Management Product Manager in New York, New York
Order Management Product Manager
NY-New York (Flatiron)
As an Order Management Product Manager, you will work with our project team to upgrade our existing on premise system to a new cloud based solution. You will gain a full understanding of all application requirements enabling you to manage production support activities during implementation and after going live. You are responsible for designing future enhancements within the system.
• Manage production support procedures, coordinating between internal B&N teams and EOM vendor
• Design future enhancements.
• Ensures quality assurance testing is complete and results are reviewed and documented prior to implementing changes.
• Guarantees changes are monitored post implementation and automated monitoring is added as needed.
• Work within a cross-functional team to coordinate and complete large-scale implementations.
• Produce, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
• Create documentation that will assist with organizational change management, including post go-live support.
• Analyze data and perform ad-hoc analysis as needed based on business demands.
• Strong organizational, time-management, prioritization, troubleshooting, problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources).
• Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
• 5+ years of Retail Order Management experience required.
• SQL, XML, XSLT, JSON experience
• Experience with Manhattan Associates EOM preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.